Flight Attendant Career Whitelisting
Hi Tom here just to explain what ‘Whitelisting’ is because there was a time when I had no idea until it was explained to me in very simple terms.
Very often Internet Service Providers (ISPs) such as AOL, Yahoo, Hotmail and others are using filtering systems to try and keep Spam out of your inbox. While this is more of a problem with FREE internet accounts it happens with all ISP’s. Or (Internet Service Providers.)
It means that sometimes they accidentally and automatically filter e-mail that you want to receive and direct it straight into the trash box. The term ‘whitelisting’ means to approve an email address of someone that you know of and want to receive messages from.The sender of such email, Flight Attendant Careers in this case has no control over what your ISP does to the information we send to you via email however you do.
Certainly spam is a nuisance to everyone but so is missing a vital flight attendant information email about your opportunity to become a flight attendant or pertinent airline news.
So what you need to do if you want to make sure you receive all our communication is to simply put our address into your email address book.
Please put email@example.com into your address book now. ERIK this will be the same as my Ezine name I reckon
In most cases this will be enough to ensure you get our communication but you can take some additional steps to ensure delivery to your inbox. These steps will vary depending on your email provider:
AOL If you're using AOL, you can ensure that your firstname.lastname@example.org is delivered to your Inbox by setting your Mail Controls and here is how to do that...
1. Go to Keyword Mail Controls.
2. Select the screen name we're sending your email@example.com to
3. Click Customize Mail Controls For This Screen Name
4. In the section for "exclusion and inclusion parameters", include all of this domains:
6. Select Allow email from all AOL members, email addresses and domains.
7. Click Next until the Save button shows up at the bottom
8. Click Save
Yahoo To ensure that your firstname.lastname@example.org is delivered to your Yahoo Inbox (not the Bulk Mail folder), you can instruct Yahoo to filter it to your Inbox and here is how to do that...
1. Open your Yahoo mailbox
2. Click Mail Options
3. Click Filters
4. Next, click Add Filter
5. In the top row, labeled From header, make sure contains is selected in the pull-down menu
6. Click in the text box next to that pull-down menu, then enter the address in the "From" line of your most recent email@example.com
7. At the bottom, where it says Move the message to: select Inbox from the pull-down menu.
8. Click the Add Filter button again
If you are using Hotmail, you can ensure that your AirlineCareer.com e-ZINE is delivered to your Inbox by adding our "From" address to your Safe List and here is how to do that...
1. Click the Options tab
2. Select Safe List. (It's under the heading Mail Handling.)
3. In the space provided, enter: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Click Add
5. When you see the address you entered in the Safe List box, click OK
Many other e-mail programs including...
• Outlook Express
• Eudora and
• Netscape Mail
don't provide a convenient way to white-list the email addresses. If you're using one of these e-mail systems and you want to make sure you get all Flight Attendant Careers communication from us you can simply contact customer support at the company that provides your e-mail provider (you’re ISP).
Ask them if they can white-list the email@example.com.
This should solve the problem for you. If it doesn’t may I suggest you change your ISP. I recommend Gmail.com simply because it has all the good things you expect in an email provider (If it’s Google you know it’s good) and more. Heaps of storage space, easy to use etc etc etc.
Take a look when you get the chance.
PS: Seen our Face Book page yet? Check us out, become a fan here LINK