Flight Attendant Jobs - Discover How The Airline Flight Attendant Application [AFAA] 3-step system can 'Fast Track' your way to a Flying Career Today
Flight Attendant Jobs - yes they're out there and yes the AFAA system will show you how to get one of them!
From: Tom Reincke, 10:57am
Dear Flight Attendant to be,
First I want to warn you: this will take you a little while to read... if I could tell you all I need to in just a few words, believe me, I would.
I simply want you to have all the information you need to really understand what this brilliant information resource can do for you.
The AFAA system will save you time, money and effort and will truly fast-track your way to a flying career
(In fact, I guarantee it because I wrote it based on almost 20 years in the industry and feedback gathered from people who either want to fly or fly already as a flight attendant.)
Yes, I'll make this promise to you, (if your serious)that reading this page could represent a major turning point in your life, and will be surely be worth the few minutes it will take.
If you are truly interested in becoming an Airline Flight Attendant... then this is going to be the most exciting message you ever read.
There is an amazing new 'package of E-books' that reveals the secrets to 'Fast Track' your way to a Flying Career today called, "The Airline Flight Attendant Application [AFAA] system."
It covers nearly everything you need to know about the secrets of successfully submitting your resume (and cover letter when required) to an Airline of your choice, how to avoid the interview cull process that takes place at group interviews and how to literally blitz your one-on-one interview because you know the targeted "areas of interest" that airlines look for.
Imagine being able to submit your resume with total confidence because you know all the secrets to the process such as resume construction, role specification, airline selection criteria and even employment law. Wouldn't that be great?
Or what about if you could avoid the interview cull process because you knew the Group interview Rules, the Team Work Assessment Criteria not to mention the Grooming standards expected and how to stand out from the crowd by 'power' dressing for your interview. How would that feel if you could do this with relative ease?
Imagine being able to then literally blitz your one-on-one interview because you know what the airlines are looking for and you know How to Answer Every Interview Question Perfectly using the proven 'SAO' airline question answering formula. It truly is possible, but you need to know how.
That's what this brand new 3-step system could help you to do.
And it's not like any other system or e-book you've ever read on flight attendant jobs and becoming an Airline Flight Attendant.
Simply, every section of each step in the AFAA 'system' is there because "you asked for it." Well, not "you" really. But from real live questions and the feedback that I’ve received over the many years of my flying career. Questions from people who’d love to know the secrets of becoming an airline flight attendant.
A simple webpage was set up, and people like you visited it and left me their most pressing question on successfully submitting your resume (and cover letter when required) to an Airline of your choice, how to avoid the interview cull process that takes place at group interviews and how to literally blitz your one-on-one interview/s because you know the targeted äreas of ïnterest" that the airlines look for.
Then I answered them!
Which means no fluff. Just the real answers you want to know.You'll discover all types of exciting tips and secrets.
Here's a sneak peak at the 'must know'core basics that are revealed in the 136 pages that is Step-1 of "The 3-Step AFAA system":
• The process that the airlines follow when they advertise for Flight Attendant jobs
• The time tested matrixes that they (the airlines) use to assess everything about you during the application and interview process
• The proven cardinal rules that you must follow when applying to any airline flight attendant jobs period! (This culls so many otherwise great people even before they get to an interview)
• A free and easy way to source selection criteria of the airlines. TIP: Do not avoid any selection criteria in your application.
• The 4 specific documents and inclusions that you must submit in your application
• The little-known but very simple way to make your resume and (cover letter when required) significantly different from more then 80% of all other applicants to ensure you stand out and get noticed
• 2 power tips to remember when nominating work and personal references in your resume
• A brilliant strategy that direct marketers use (and you can copy) to build rapport and connection with your interviewer long before your interview
• 7 tips and tricks for power dressing for both men and women for any flight attendant jobs interview
• 3 proven strategies to make a great first impression at your interview
Now take a look at Step-2 of "The 3-Step AFAA system". It reveals your 'literal guide to Group Interviews' (68 pages):
• DISCOVER the methods and interactive games the airlines play designed to cull applicants in 'Group' interviews
• 4 brilliant strategies to avoid being culled at your group interview
• Knowledge is power... you'll discover the assessment tables used to assess your behavior and team working skills during your group interview!
• AMAZING! Discover how to instantly engage your interviewers during your group interview so that they positively remember you amongst literally hundreds of other applicants
ATTENTION: Step-3 of "The 3-Step AFAA system" is the holy grail of interviews and is your gateway to a lifestyle like no other if you nail it! (82 pages of interview blitzing material):
• Have you been looking for this flight attendant jobs interview info for ages? Example questions and their answers that you are likely to get at your airline interview. (This is a gold mine of resources for any applicant)
• How to conduct yourself from the moment you arrive till the moment you leave your interview... (yes you will be under constant observation even when 'they'say you aren't!)
• DISCOVER... the proven formula for answering Flight Attendant Interview questions. Far too many good people don’t know this and is the very reason they come away from their flight attendant jobs interview not really confident about how they did.
• REVEALED your secret weapon for blitzing your on-one-one interview/s!...(it really is easy to do when you know how)
And that's just a fraction of what you'll find out in "The 3-Step AFAA system". Yes each step is designed to flow naturally through the process of what you need to know and do to become a flight attendant in the quickest and easiest way possible. That's why you should own this 3-step system today... (in fact, you can be reading in as little as 5 minutes from now!)
(All you need is a credit card, no special internet accounts or anything like that. And it's totally secure. Your credit card data is passed directly to the bank and no one but the bank has access to your sensitive information.)
What's a resource like this worth?
To have someone do all this research on flight attendant jobs and the airline flight attendant application process would easily cost you a minimum of $800? I should know, that's what it cost me (and I'm an insider) plus a heap of my own unpaid time!.
Particularly laser-guided accurate information like this - SPECIFICALLY for the secrets to successfully submitting your resume (and cover letter) to an Airline of your choice, plus knowing how to avoid the interview cull process that takes place at group interviews and how to literally blitz your one-on-one interview/s because you know the "targeted areas of interest" that airlines look for. This isn't some boiler-plate collection of answers.
Everything is explained in PLAIN English. Which means it's dead-easy to read and understand. And it's logically laid out. Which is why "The 3-Step AFAA system" is such a bargain at $27
That's right, a fraction of what it's really worth or what it cost me to research. Why would I make it so affordable? Simply because my costs to deliver it to you are so low.
This 3-step system is a package of electronic books (e-books) that are in secure PDF format that can be downloaded to your computer in a flash. Which means you can be reading it and discovering all these amazing tips and secrets in as little as 5 minutes from now.
So I figure I'll be able to offer this fantastic resource of information (which if you follow the tips and information contained in its pages will really give you the edge needed to secure a brilliant career as a flight attendant) to more people and make my investment back over time.
No matter what however, it's a bargain for you. And yes, I plan on increasing the price by 33% to its full recommended value once this special promo is finished so be quick if you want to save some money.
$27 is a drop in the ocean compared to what you learn with these secrets.
And don't worry, if for any reason you're not happy with the content, you have a complete guarantee to protect your investment.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Hey, you're my customer. And if you're not happy, it looks bad on me. So if you're not happy with what you discover from "The 3-Step AFAA system" I don't expect ... or want ... to keep your money. Just simply whip off an email to me and I'll happily refund your money in full (in fact, I'd be embarrassed to keep it). But... the e-books are yours to keep no matter what. Yes the complete system is yours as a "thank you" gift from me!
Okay? So you really can't lose! The package is yours no matter what.
That's about as fair as it gets, don't you agree?
Well let me tell you what I'll also do to make this the best investment you ever make. I'm going to throw in some free bonuses that are literally worth more in money terms than my 3 e-book system package itself!
Simply grab your copy of "The 3-Step AFAA system" right now, and here's what I'll throw in:
FREE BONUS #1: "The Real Perks of being a Flight Attendant"
This amazing bonus is all about the fantastic perks of flight attendant jobs. The opportunities that have come because of it for Tracy (the author and flight attendant for 12 years) and is full of encouragement for you as a reader and potential new flight attendant
• How Tracy has made the absolute most of the opportunities that came her way and how you too could do the same
• How to source and be your own motivation simply through the words that Tracy has penned
• How you too can follow in Tracy's footsteps by following her plain and simple advice to flight attendant jobs
Not bad, right? But that's not all you get because I'm also throwing in:
FREE BONUS #2: "747 Captain Talks Aviation"
Are you beginning to see how valuable this package is? This bonus gives you more information about flight attendant jobs and the airline working environment that you'll operate in from a Captains perspective.
Here's what’s revealed:
• How to be a fully functioning interactive crew member and what a Captain expects of their crew
• How to be a team member and integrate with people of different cultures be they crew members or passengers
• How to interact and follow good CRM on board to ensure the safety of all on board
Imagine how you'd feel if you knew these things! YOURS FREE when you order "The 3-Step AFAA system." You are reading this, aren't you?
Well the good news is, that's still not all. Because I have another gift for you!
FREE BONUS #3: "Aviation 101 - the magic of flight"
You don't know it yet but, at the end of this bonus you'll know everything about flying from a flight attendants perspective from take off to landing.
Here's a short list of what this amazing bonus contains:
• How to be years ahead in virtual experience than most other applicants simply by being aware of what happens and when it happens in your new work place
• Why knowledge of this enables you to be confident in front of your passengers
• How to put them at ease with your new found knowledge of the aircraft and its operating systems
FREE BONUS #4: "Aviation First Aid for Flight attendants"
All flight attendant jobs require you to have a Senior First Aid certificate. In fact more than 90% of the world’s Airlines require you to have this certificate when applying for the job
Here's a short list of what this amazing bonus contains:
• The absolute must know of First Aid DRABC
• How you treat the most common on board first aid situations of passengers
• What to do when the situation gets beyond a first aiders abilities
• What is required of you should a medical emergency develop in flight
FREE BONUS #5: "No Such Thing as Chance” – by Darcie Torres
Your Special Complimentary Introductory Offer from the ‘Wings’ category of Confessions of a Flight Attendant – This is a fantastic short story read for anyone applying for any flight attendant jobs as it is a sensational, fabulously entertaining fictional story that mirrors a 'real life story'
Here’s an insight to this ebook...
After failing miserably during her flight attendant interview, Jenn finds hope in a professional flight attendant website written by an attendant with over twenty years of experience.
After reading the web site and downloading the AFAA system and faithfully following the contents she lands her dream job and her career goes into full gear.
But, Jenn discovers more than just how to get her dream job when Zach joins her in the celebration…
FREE BONUS #6: "Aviation 102” – The magic of aviation
This is an introduction to Aviation for New Flight Attendants.
You’ll discover that the working world that you are about to enter is like no other work place that I know of.
• A brief to some facinating statistics of the most popular aircraft in the skys today that you will fly on in your new career as a Flight Attendant
• A brilliant but rarely seen photograph of St Elmo's fire which is a weather phenominan that occurs at altitude
• Operational information on safety and emergency equipment carried on board every aircraft. Something that every flight Attendant must know verbatum
• Why and how an aircraft flys and the chain of command that must be followed in any operational emergency and lots lots more...
Phew...that's some list of FREE Gifts, right? In fact you could say its a barrow load of bonuses
worth a small fortune if sold separably but hey, they're yours FREE. Congratulations!
But I don't know how long I'll keep these bonuses up there. It's part of a marketing test I'm doing. They took me a lot of research, time and money to write so they're worth a lot to me in my heart, and at any time I could take the electronic version down forever and sell the whole package at full asking price in hardcover format. So if you want them, get in quick.
And hey, don't take my word for it on how great this package is. Listen to what people just like you have to say about it:
I don't know if you still remember me, Tom but I think I need to write this letter to you to say thanks for your book (Flight Attendant Interviews Made Easy and the whole AFAA System).
Because of you and your ebooks I had the confidence to attend a Flight Attendant interview and now have a chance to start my new career which was what I had dreamed about all this time.
Yes, I am a Flight Attendant now , (well I start training in under a week).
A thousand thanks!
Tom I got the job!
Just wanted to let you know I WAS OFFERED THE JOB with Airtran Airways (which is really the one I was hoping for) thanks to your Super 3 Step System, which I followed faithfully.
I begin training on Monday, July 25th, in Atlanta, GA, USA.
Buying your AFAA package was what made the difference to help me be more confident to put my best foot forward in this unfamiliar territory.
| || |
Wow, I didn't think it could be this easy. I have dreamed about becoming a Flight Attendant for years and just didn't know where to start.
You have not only covered how to stand out from the crowd to get noticed but you have also given me the insider knowledge so I feel much more confident already about the industry and what it involves - I can't wait for my first interview.
I am so excited and currently filling out my first resume (including your 3 excellent tips that I know will make the difference) with my application. Thank you.
You have uncovered the application process for new applicants brilliantly and really have revealed some amazing information, tips and secrets.
The 3-step system is extremely comprehensive and will give anybody who owns the AFAA system a huge advantage because it simply puts one foot after the other!
From my perspective it is absolutely fantastic
Domonic Biviano - Flight Attendant
(Gold Coast, Australia)
As they say, the proof is in the pudding. And these people are super happy, just like you'll be.
You can't leave this page empty handed, can you?
For a mere $27, you're getting the answers you need ... PLUS MORE. Now, you can only get this product from me. It's not available in libraries or anywhere else on the net. Just imagine being able to get these answers downloaded to you right away.
Wishing you great success
P.S: Don't forget, you're getting barrow load of bonuses for just a fraction of their true price. PPS:
Everything to get you started in the secrets of successfully submitting your resume (and cover letter when required) to an Airline of your choice, how to avoid the interview cull process that happens at group interviews and how to literally blitz your one-on-one interview because you know the targeted "areas of interest" that airlines look for.
So if that's what you want to do, this is the opportunity you've been waiting for.
Just to let you know also that if you want to know anything abut flight attendant jobs and the application process then I can always be contacted via the Çontact Page on this web site
or simply by clicking here
To the top of flight attendant jobs
For business listings check out the following
Online Business Directory
Online business directory.
USA Directory biz
USA Directory biz.
Blizzjd Business Web Directory