Continental Airline Jobs And Company Information
Continental airline jobs and flight attendant careers information as sourced from the continental airline website. Discover more about continental airline, where and what they fly, their employment environment and benefits of being employed with continental airline
NOTE: This information was current at time of writing. Please feel free to contact me to advise any significant change of details. As a thank you I will send you a FREE gift if this page needs to be updated.
Continental airlines fly to many destinations around the world including:
- Middle East
- North America
- Central America
- South America
They operate a fleet of Boeing Aircraft including the:
Boeing 787, 777, 767 and 757 aircraft.
- Did you know that Boeing offers airplane models to serve every passenger market from 100 seats to well over 500 seats, as well as the most complete line of cargo freighters.
- Did you also know that approximately six million people board airplanes ever day and arrive safely at their destinations! Essentially flying is one of the safest modes of transportation today.
If you ‘d like to know more fleet facts about any of the aircraft that Continental Airlines operate simply head to the Boeing aircraft web site to find out more.
Continental Airlines are a Star Alliance member airline which is the world's largest global airline alliance with some 25 Star Alliance member airlines which provide passengers with seamless travel options from Austin to Zanzibar and everywhere in between. It boasts Star Alliance lounges in over 980 locations around the world.
Star Alliance provides a true end-to-end service via its members worldwide and delivers frequent flyers a list of benefits namely:
- A convenient, smooth and efficient worldwide travel experience
- Faster and smoother transfers
- Frequent flyer programmes
- Lounges and
- The rewards of Gold and Silver status.
Continental Airlines states that, “It is the world's fifth largest airline. Continental, together with Continental Express and Continental Connection, has more than 2,750 daily departures throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia, serving 133 domestic and 132 international destinations. More than 750 additional points are served through our alliance partners. With more than 43,000 employees, Continental has hubs serving New York, Houston, Cleveland and Guam, and together with its regional partners, carries approximately 67 million passengers per year.”
For the sixth consecutive year, For the 6th successive year FORTUNE magazine named Continental Airlines the No.1 World's Most Admired Airline.
Continental Airlines state that they are, ‘Thriving in the culture that encourages new ideas and rewards performance.’
Continental Airline jobs - When you click their career opportunities you’ll read...
‘Continental Airlines prides itself on treating its employees well and offering them a wide array of benefits and privileges.’
‘If you have high standards for your professional life, Continental Airlines may be the place for you. High standards are what we are all about - high standards of service for our customers and high standards of care for the employees who make us great.’
The workers of Continental Airline jobs will enjoy a list of benefits such as: (Depending on the length of service and position)
- Domestic benefits and privileges including travel passes
- A profit sharing plan
- On-time bonuses
- A perfect attendance program
- A stock purchase plan
- A retirement plan
- Vision and life Insurance
- A 401(k) savings plan
Continental Airlines is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer and are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
Continental Airlines jobs, work place and company in a nutshell
- They are the world's fifth largest airline
- Have more than 43,000 employees
- They service 133 domestic and 132 international destinations throughout the world and are thriving in the culture that encourages new ideas and rewards performance
- State that High standards are what they are all about
- Provide a list of resources to help you apply for listed jobs
FOOTNOTE: As for Continental airline jobs, you and your immediate family members, including parents, enjoy reduced-rate travel privileges. In addition, you will receive both Buddy Passes and Vacation Passes.
Do you like what you read? Is Continental Airlines the airline that you would like be employed by? Would you like some insider help to join others who have obtained flight attendant careers with American Airlines?
More information on Continental Airlines Flight Attendant jobs and career availability with every other airline on this web site can be obtained via the Flight Attendant Careers Airline News Ezine.
PS: (More links will be sent to you as they are added)
To the top of "continental airline jobs"