American Airline Jobs And Company Information
American Airline jobs and flight attendant careers information as sourced from the American Airlines web site. Discover more about American Airlines, where and what they fly, their employment environment and benefits of being employed with American Airlines.
NOTE: This information was current at time of writing. Please feel free to contact me to advise any significant change of details. As a thank you I will send you a FREE gift if this page needs to be updated.
American Airline jobs make it posible to visit many destinations around the world, including:
- Australia/New Zealand
- Central America
- Middle East
- North America
- South America
They operate a fleet of Boeing Aircraft including the:
MD-80, 737-800, 757, 767, and the 777
- Incidentally, Boeing aircraft have been around since pioneer William Boeing who, in 1916, built the company's first airplane.
- Today there are more than 12,100 Boeing commercial jetliners in service. If you ‘d like to know more fleet facts about any of the aircraft that American Airlines operate simply head to the Boeing aircraft web site to find out more.
The American Airlines Customer Service Plan states that they along with their affiliate American Eagle are in business to provide safe, dependable and friendly air transportation to their customers, along with numerous related services.
They go onto say that your safety, comfort and convenience are their most important concerns and that they are dedicated to making every flight you take with them something special. Their Regional Airline partners, American Eagle and American Connection offer an extended network throughout North America.
The aircraft flown by these affiliate partners are both turbo-prop and jet aircraft including :
the ATR 72 and the Super ATR,
the Bombardier CRJ-700, the ERJ-145,
the ERJ-140 and the ERJ-135.
When it come to American airline jobs and job security it is nice to know that American Airlines are also a founding member of ‘Oneworld’ which is a global alliance between 11 of the world's best airlines – namely American Airlines, British Airways, Cathay Pacific Airways, Finnair, Iberia, Japan Airlines, LAN, Malév Hungarian Airlines, Mexicana, Qantas Airways, and Royal Jordanian, as well as over 20 affiliate airlines.
Oneworld member airlines obviously offer a range of services and benefits that no single airline could offer on its own which makes worldwide travel easier. The benefits and network reach of ´Oneworld´ extends to
- Almost 700 destinations worldwide
- Nearly 550 airport departure lounges
- Exclusive Frequent Flyer benefits
- Innovative fare products
- Corporate solutions
American Airlines state that, ‘They have a diverse team of talented and committed professionals (those that currently have American Airlines jobs) and they strive to create an environment where each employee's unique experience, perspectives and ideas are encouraged and valued.’ And that they, ‘Promote collaborative and inclusive work practices and divergent points of view’ in order to succeed in a very competitive industry.’
They state that American Airlines is a great place to work because it fosters a sustained culture of respect where people can achieve their full potential.
American Airline jobs - When you click their career opportunities you’ll read...
“You've landed at AA Careers - the career site for America's leading airline.
Explore the opportunity to land the job of your dreams.
American Airlines has built a solid reputation as a strong, competitive leader in the airline industry. We operate each day in a customer-focused, innovative, and team-based environment.
Our people are the primary reason for our success. At American, you'll find outstanding career opportunities and the chance to work with some of the best in the business.”
The workers of American Airline jobs will enjoy:
- Excellent benefits
- Travel privileges
- Work/life support
- Human Resources support -24/7
- A commitment to employee involvement through employee resource groups, surveys, focus groups and task forces
American Airlines is an equal opportunity employer.
American Airlines jobs, work place and company in a nutshell
- They service 250 cities in 40 countries throughout the world and state that they value their employees, focus on their customers and support their communities.
- They are committed to providing top quality customer service and to develop and deliver an outstanding customer experience.
- They value diverse perspectives and innovative ideas of employees and openly strive to create an environment where each person can fully participate in achieving business and personal success.
- Personally, I too think as they state that this would make American Airlines a great place to work.
- They also support the communities they serve throughout the world and provide opportunities for their economic improvement.
For example, American Airlines offer great discounts through a shopping portal named Dubli and if you'd like to save some money or are just looking for the perfect gift at a great price where both you and the community win then
check out American Airlines great gift idea and save
(opens in a new window).
P.S Click the 'Travel' tab to view the American Airlines offer
- For the worker they provide a dynamic environment if you enjoy the challenge of competing in the global marketplace and want to be part of a team that delivers the best air travel service in the world.
Do you like what you read? Is American Airlines the airline that you would like be employed by? Would you like some insider help to join others who have obtained flight attendant careers with American Airlines?
More information on American Airlines Flight Attendant jobs and career availability with every other airline on this web site can be obtained via the Flight Attendant Careers Airline News Ezine.
PS: (More links will be sent to you as they are added)
Like to check out the AFAA 3-step system? Simply click to follow (opens in a new window)
To the top of "american airline jobs